We are so excited to announce two things:
#1, We have new merch! We’ve gotten such positive feedback about our Oh Kale Yes bags and t-shirts, that we decided to make some fall outerwear, too! Get ready to be cozy!
Click on any of these photos to see it in the Etsy shop:
And #2, We’ve partnered with an amazing charity Simply the Basics! For every purchase made, 5% will be donated to their cause.
Here’s a little bit about Simply the Basics:
The Mission of Simply the Basics is to provide for individuals, organizations, and communities their most basic needs with dignity so that they can focus on bigger goals. We simply remove barriers, allowing people to have the opportunity to achieve.
- To improve the overall health and wellbeing of low income and homeless people
- To facilitate the operations of nonprofit organizations by securing and managing their in-kind donation process, allowing them to focus their time on clients.
- BASIC NEEDS HYGIENE BANK improves health and wellbeing of the homeless by solving the operational challenges faced by organizations.
- THE MARKETPLACE is an online database for people to list in-kind donations, and nonprofits to secure the ones specifically needed for free.
- THE ACADEMY: The Academy aims to address an individual’s specific barrier to achieving self sufficiency through Life Skills Courses, Job Readiness, and Mentorship.
Check out their website, and then come on over to our shop! Remember, we still have our signature tote bags. 🙂
Oooooohhh kale yes.
Lydia + Jillian